Sunday, July 11, 2010

Just What the World Needs

If you're anything like me, you've been sitting around saying to yourself, "Self, if I had to guess, I'd say that the one thing this universe needs to pull it back from the brink of that on the brink of which it oughtn't to be is another random USAmerican Catholic guy with a blog."

Ladies and gentlemen, the hour is upon us. Behold: me.

I'm Jeff. I hold a degree in philosophy from Conception Seminary College, am pursuing graduate coursework in social work, ministry, and theology, and work as a freelance writer and as a caregiver within the senior services and hospice care fields.

Pretty much, I'm just some guy. And this is my blog. Which I guarantee will be updated exactly once every so often, or your money back.

Also, I wish I had thought of Mark Shea's blog's tagline: "So that no thought of mine mine, no matter how stupid, should ever go unpublished again."

Alas, I did not, so I'm settling for the runner-up: "Here's some blogs."

That is all.

Oh, and I think Marvel Comics and Buffy the Vampire Slayer are awesome.

Now that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment